jeudi, février 09, 2006



Teaching Chinese as a foreign language

Yesterday, I was on the TV. In France.

It was a report on the programmes of learning Chinese in CEL of the Chamber of Commerce of Drôme. The provincal TV station France 3 Valence made it.

I was the teacher.

I was happy that the interview gave me a chance to express my gladness of teaching Chinese language and Chinese Culture to foreigners.

However, on the television only certain of my words have been shown; and it seems to be miss leading in a some way.

This morning, I become the star of the company that I work for... Not sure it's a good thing that everyone thinks I have a second job beside...Let it be.

It's a pity that JC is still on a business trip far in Trinidad and Tobago. I have no way to register the report; he may even miss the temperary show through the website of Fr 3.

I spent all my night to try to take photos of the report on the website. The photos are not clear at all; but at least I can show them to my parents one day.

Aucun commentaire: