mercredi, février 08, 2006


For those who would like to share with me my life:

Water and mountains that I've acrossed,
Work and family that I can neither ignore,
Skills and experiences that I've got,
Larghters, tears, and sometimes just some small sentimental feelings,
Chinese, English, French that I can all speak but none is perfect...
Here, I share them all with you.
So I've chosen English, bet you have the willing to read?

5 commentaires:

Helene a dit…

how cool to be able to choose your name and I like Stella! Sad though that people don't/won't use your given name. I find the same thing happens here in the US too with many Asians. I think it is a lack of trying on our part as well as the pronunciation issue.
nice poem and blog! cheers!k

Stella (Zhuo Qing) Chinoise, vis en France depuis 2001. a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
Stella (Zhuo Qing) Chinoise, vis en France depuis 2001. a dit…

To Kate

Thanks for your comment Kate - the 1st comment that my blog has got!

Chinese people like to have a western name - sound cool! Vice versa, today many fans of Chinese culture like to have a Chinese name: for the mysterious calligrapy and the prononciation as well.

One question: in the US, do most people have a given name chosen from the Bible, like the French people do?

Stella

Alexander Kruel a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
Alexander Kruel a dit…

Hi and welcome to the Blogosphere! I've just seen your comment at my blog about my gallery.
How did you come along my blog, how did you find it? Just cusious :)

About your name, I'd love to go by by nickname everywhere. I don't like the idea of parents giving their children a name they can't change later when they are old enough to choose an own one. Would be cool if everyone could pick a name he likes.